Background Probability

The Agnostic Popular Front has moved to its new home at Skeptic Ink, and will henceforth be known as Background Probability. Despite the relocation and rebranding, we will continue to spew the same low-fidelity high-quality bullshit that you've come to expect.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Better 'blagging' bennies beginner bloggers

My fellow athée okie and fav science blogger is giving away free advice on how to blog better than I ever will.

BTW - She also lectures better than I do.

2 comments:

ERV said...

*kick*

Why arent you on my blagroll??? Other than the fact I still havent set up my blagroll...

:P

lol. You got a comment from Rho. LOL! Funny story about that dood.

Damion said...

I met him at the Dembski debacle, and heard several funny stories since then.