Monday, September 10, 2012
Updated comment policy
It's been a long time since I've had to deal with an influx of commenters from off-site, so here are the updated rules:
1) Don't be a dick. Attack ideas, not people.
2) No one who has earned an Order of the Molly is allowed to comment under that name.
3) No one calling themselves Justicar or Integralmath is allowed to comment under that name.
4) Real names are vastly more likely to get published. Own your shit.
5) Rules 2-4 exist to protect Rule 1. You don't have to like it.
6) All comments are moderated. If you write something insulting, or boring, or fail to back up claims with facts, your comment might get posted, but don't count on it.